appreciate.treasure.cherish

Thursday, August 17, 2006

catch up!

haha. today, a surprise for yiyou. last min plan, we went to changi airport to send her off instead of our original plan of having cg at puay's house. in the end, we went there and had fellowship too! ahha. had swensen. both huili and i had weird comments on xinyi's baked rice. huili was saying -it tasted soapy- while i felt that it was -uncooked- ahahah. after what we commented, xinyi wasnt very enthu in her baked rice. hahah. Words can influence. It either kills or pulls you up.

oh, and i had lunch with prissy in SIM! oh gosh, it had been a long time since we met up and chatted. hee. talked about everything in life. i feel that both of us often talk about philosophy of life without ourselves knowing. haha. dont you think so, pris? hehe. *i really thank God for a friend like prissy! someone i know that will always be there whenever i need. loveya pris! (: i know you are looking at my blog. haha. leave a tag!

yes, to get myself off from embarassement, i would rather publicly publicise what i want in my blog rather than you ask me face to face. haha. so pai seh! some of my friends were like, -oh, what you want for birthday- i'm like oh gosh. haha. so dont ask me face to face k? (:

alrights, my wish list.

1. shopping vouchers! (Heeren, Junction 8, Taka & etc...) *no food vouchers yeah?
2. musical box (:
3. earphones
4. Handmade stuffs. I Love it!
5. Cards. I really appreciate those heartfelt words in the cards, really! give me CARDS! -more precious than gifts-
6. ACTS of SERVICE! hahahahahah.
7. Necklaces (more hip and style kind?)
8. bag. if you know what i like. hehe.
9. flowers - good idea yeah? what kind? guess. haha

i hope for the least opp. to receive it.

1. CDs & Books
2. those stuffs that i will most likely leave around in the house and collect dust. LOL
3. soft toys - though i like it, but kinda hard to keep by my side for long.
4. clothes (i'm fussy)

cant think anymore. anyways, i just love CARDS! give me nice and meaningful cards and i would love you more! hahah. Oops, conditional love. no lah.

if you are sincere, i would feel it and i would feel appreciated (:

yup, that's about all. hee. *cant imagine i wrote such a list. ARH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home