appreciate.treasure.cherish

Friday, October 20, 2006

`quotes

Where the will of God leads you, the grace of God will keep you.

I believe in a life after this. I believe in a hope everlasting. I believe in a God all-powerful. I believe in a love unchanging, unfailing, undaunted, and forever, and for us, this love would cause the Son of God to die in our place to ransom us back from the evil we created. I believe in Jesus Christ.

I believe in God. I believe in something greater and so much bigger than I am. Its not all about me.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. Jesus is Lord!

LA ESPERANZA ESTA EN JESUS

With each year we have new experiences, and all that we are left with are memories of the past. Today we spend our time and effort making goals, dreaming, planning and hopeing that one day these will come true. Today i look back on my past and learn from my faults. Tomorrow i will look back on today and learn as well. Even if we learn that not all of our dreams, hopes, wants come true that is not an excuse to not dream. We need to have Faith and courage to continue. In the end you will remember the things you didnt do and rather then the things you did. Seize the Day!

I believe in forgivness. it's hard but it will cleanse the soul.

I believe that Christ is soon coming to take those who are ready home with him.

Jesus Loves You the way you are today. Even though you think that you are not worthy.

I believe that I am in a time where I am making history with my God. The past is forgotten, I am a new creation and I live for Him. And as I look into the future, I feel secured that I will be spending eternity with my God.

When there is faith, there are miracles.

decisions: many have taken this. choices: many have made this. beliefs: many have had one. knowledge: many have been proven wrong. today i have seen a faith without hate, love that is never late. yesterday, today and when this will be read again, one thing will remain; the purest of God's exhibitions. His physical manifestation on earth.

我相信有天堂.


all these are not written or said by me. i took it from somewhere. all the quotes are represented by different person, internationally. i found it rather interesting and encouraging. and that's the reason why i'm sharing.
there's many people out there, speaking out their faith to the rest of the world, feeling burden for those who hasnt known God personally yet. well, am glad that there's soooo many people together in this race. heeeee.

anyway, felt blessed tonight! in fact, everyday! haha.

well, be thankful with what you have. Have a thankful heart =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home