appreciate.treasure.cherish

Thursday, September 13, 2007

birthday =D

thanks to those who sms-ed, called, msn-ed, emailed or verbally wished me happy birthday! *youknowwhoyouare. really appreciate it! andddd, it's really different when you hit 21years old. LOL.

it's really different in terms of the time spent together, the gifts and the cards you will receive. hahaha. i'm looking forward to the gifts from my family. HAHA. BIG GIFTS! =)))) ohyes, and my mum and aunt wished me happy birthday toooo. as in extra efforts in smsing and emailing me. hahaha. yay, appreciate my family members tooooo! =D

and those that haven hang out yet, i'm looking forward! =D
it will be a great time! yay!

and yes, of cos, thank you shuzhen! your treat to spagheddis *wrong spelling, it's really nice and thoughtful of you! thanks for taking good care of me as your sheep. APPRECIATE YOU! =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home