appreciate.treasure.cherish

Saturday, April 25, 2009

work

work is just stressful.
so many things to handle.
so many things to worry.
you can never finish all your work.
after one assignment/project is done, you will have another one waiting for you.
you have to learn how to handle stress.
to handle your boss.
to handle your colleagues.
to handle your workload.
to handle your emotions.
to handle failures and victories.
to be balanced in work and life.

sometimes i find it so hard, i struggle to handle all these well.
it's really tough, and it's also stressful. and it seems like no one understands. no one will know what you are going through, because words just cant express the way i feel. sometimes i feel helpless, discouraged and ...

BUT throughout all these, I always learnt that God is in control. no matter what happened to me at work, what frustrates me, what causes me to worry so much, whatever situation i am in, i know that God is there, and all I have to do, is to trust in Him.

i need to learn to give thanks constantly, i need to learn to trust in God, my almighty Father. i need to learn to stay close to God and spend my time with Him. and He's the only person that understands me fully :)

*not to scare you people about work, but this is something that most people will go through during work. just pray continually and give thanks :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home