appreciate.treasure.cherish

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

early celebration (:

ohyeah, i got my earphones! hahahahah.

it was a gift from shuzhen, debbie, ruth and shuping! (:
it was really enjoyable to spend time with them, as usual! went to cartel with shuzhen, then debbie, ruth and shuping came halfway to surprise me. hee. was really glad to see all of them. and you know what, the 4 of them, were my shepherds before! (except for shuzhen, she's still my shepherd. hee.) so sweet right? haha.

i really appreciate every single one of them! they really invested LOTS of their time, money and efforts in my life, and thus, here i am today, serving God in this ministry. they, indeed, impacted my life much! who i am today, is all because of their love for God (:

thank you so much! really appreciate tonight's dinner and fellowship. basically just talked about EVERYTHING! hahha. I'm blessed to have the four of you in my life. truly treasure and cherish this friendship with you guys!

alrights, a pact yeah? we shall meet one another in elderly group in future! =) so exciting! see one another grow up, from youth to adult to elderly! hahaha. SO COOL!

ohyesh! wanna thank my usher team too! tryphoza's team :)
tryphoza, bryan, ruiqi, michelle, stephanie and 2 guests - shane & yinling. i was really surprised when you guys celebrated for me after service! thanks for the cake and the cards! appreciate it greatly! (: i'm glad to serve God with you guys too! a bunch of excited people that really love God. it always a blessing to see you guys growing and maturing as you serve. I appreciate you guys alot! thanks for serving hard =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home