appreciate.treasure.cherish

Saturday, December 09, 2006

back!

hee. just came back today from malaysia. pretty relaxing and enjoyed some interesting activities though the hygience wasnt that good. haha. i really really thank God for placing ME in singapore. such a great country though many complained about its strictness in laws and no freedom of speech, but i would rather prefer that than to live in a country that makes up of uncultured or rather "no laws country" environment. i'm really blessed to have a shelter over my head, enough money to spend though need to be more thrifty =p and also material things that will be provided always. well, what more can i ask for when i have my father in heaven to provide everything i need?

show you guys some photos!


my lovely cousin - niger with his dad, my beloved uncle!

Tammy! How adorable she is! heeee.

Lion =))) from animal safari. there are still many many animals, but this is the nicest. haha.

gambling den in our villa. hehe

me and niger! at cowboy town =)))

watched 4D show. SOS Planet! pretty interesting but too short and the storyline - bad.

super nice clouds when heading back to JB. haha.

yup, and went for shopping for awhile. not too long because my cousins nagged at us for shopping sooo much. but,,, we didnt!! ahha. oh, i bought 360 degree leader and be a people person at JB popular! both totalled up to $22, i think. haha. so cool! thank God for such a offer! hee.

ohyes, anyway, i got back my results. supposedly on wed night, but was out of town, so i just came back and check. 2 CR and 2 Dist. hmm. though not really up to my expectations, but thank God for my results! praise God!! =))))

alrights, am dead tired! gonna go sleep. tmr service, or rather later =)) and am having meeting before service and cg after service. i'm gonna enjoy myself!! :))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home