appreciate.treasure.cherish

Sunday, October 07, 2007

cherished friends =)

my fri evening was spent super meaningful =D
debbie chantel and shuping really surprised me with sooooo many amazing stuffs.
*photos below =)
we ate at kenny rogers, played arcade and virtual land.
great time spent with my good friends. MEMORABLE!
and here's the box presented to meeeee.
they are REALLY SWEET and go all the way to surprise me!
i really really appreciate all the efforts made, girls!
i mean, wahhhh. first time received such a big box with sooooo many of my favourite things!
i was really touched by this gesture of yours =D
loveyou girls! -treasuredmemories&friendship-

the box from chantel, shuping and debbie! =D 21 ITEMS.


debbie me and shuping!


the 7 items from DEBBIE!


the 7 items from CHANTEL!

the 7 items from SHUPING!


kenny rogers! deliciousssss!
awwww. i feel like eating it nowwww.


eevoon and chantel! =D
`you've really grown. JIAYOU.


debbie and shuping! `deb's fav photo. haha.

`my beloved ex-shepherds and good friends! =)

debbie's card for me! it's really amazing and
cool and nice and funky and stylish and wow!
it's just so amazing. reallllly cool! =D



i received 2 of these for my 21st birthday (:

i received ALOT of FOOD this year.
hmm, i think i have the -i want to eat- look.
HAHA. but i LOVE it anyway! =)

I LOVE THE BIRTHDAY CARDS by all of YOU! =D YUMMY!



closer look. hee.


thanks people! i really felt loved and appreciated. thank you so much =)
your presence in my life is really wonderful.
i believe, with God in the centre of our friendship, it will definitely lasts till the end.
seeing you at the end of the race. JIAYOU! ;D

LOVES.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home