appreciate.treasure.cherish

Friday, December 29, 2006

camp & christmas!

indeed, december, a month of celebration and thanksgivings.

God added upon my leadership skills, my relational skills and most importantly, I met God =)) many events were carried out in this month. for example, breakthrough camp, christmas service at kallang theatre and MO chalet. wow, it was amazing how God actually brought me through all these events and blessed me with abundant fruits & blessings!

breakthrough camp.
though it was only a 3 days 2 nights camp.but definitely, it was fruitful and inspiring. pastor david chen - Man of God who inspired all of us with his powerful testimonies and blessings. get caught with us in the vision of building strong and biblical people in singapore and around the world.

*accommodation. honestly, was rather stressed about it but i was glad that God guided me within the limited time and strength that we had. thus, i would like to apologize to all whom i might speak bluntly or with negative attitude during the midst of the camp. it's not intentional and i will change from it =))

christmas harvest.
wow.this is a time to testify God's goodness and faithfulness in my life! for the first time of my life, i actually brought 5 friends to the service and my uncle & mum, oops, not forgetting my brother! wow, praise God! i was really glad though i neglected some of you, sorry!! and you know what?! Minops hit our goal! We hit 46!! wow! when shuzhen, daniel and i were collating stats, we were all so nervous and excited =)))))) this is amazing! God, indeed, has been faithful to us! remember: God is seldom early, never late and always punctual. God has a great plan JUST FOR YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home