appreciate.treasure.cherish

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Free Phone Cards!!

hey everyone!

announcement! hahaha.

anyone who has maids at home, international friends or anyone you know who often call back to their hometown or overseas using phone cards, here's a free deal for them! I personally have alot alot of $5 old phonecards (unused) and I'm going to give it out. but there's some things to take note. It will only be usable till the end of this year and only able to use it at those OLD phone booths. (Can be located inside MRT and ulu places, i guess)

So, I was thinking, what's the point for me to keep so many cards, might as well, give out and bless the rest who wants to call overseas. anyone can get it from me, okay?! Get it fast cause only able to use till 31 Dec 2006 in Singapore.

yup! ask around okay? hee. thanks =))))

FEEL FREE TO GET IT FROM ME. I'M REALLY SERIOUS IN GIVING OUT ALL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home