appreciate.treasure.cherish

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

helloooooo

oops, i realised that i have not blogged for a longggggg time!
more than a month man!
sorry guys. HAHA.

this december season, i'm gonna be super busy!
so i doubt i will be blogging that often.
my life, will be more exciting this season =D
ask me if you want to know. haha

alrights, i'm currently having holidays till first week of Jan.
am going for church camp from 9 to 12th dec.
going to shanghai from 17th to 26th dec.

hmm, what else? ohyes, my results will be out on the 5th.
to be honest, i'm really worried about it. it's not the same as my previous sems. so well, keep me in prayers yeah? i really hope to do well!

andddddd, i think i sprained my back =( i'm not sure what i did.
but well. it hurts :( i ought to see a sinseh if it doesnt get better tmr or something.

oh, i do not want to be indifferent about THINGS, VALUES AND PRINCIPLES. i have to keep this in mind, always reminding myself about it.

yup, my life is not mine only, it belongs to many others.
without you, i wouldnt be here anyway.
so, YOU are important. yup, YOU, the one reading this =D

alrights, take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home