appreciate.treasure.cherish

Thursday, February 15, 2007

valentine day! (:

happy valentine day! =))))

indeed, i've been very blessed. with many good friends around me. a great occasion to celebrate this day! (:

ooo. not forgetting my cg who came over to my house. wreaked havoc in my house and even drove to a 5mins walk route to get a steamboat. hahaha. not to say, both gwen and i caused puay to lose 2bucks. because of her parking coupons. i teared one portion of the coupon -oops- and gwen who often do for her mum, teared the wrong timing. hahahaha. totally amusing. LOL.

and of course, with adorable cg-mates and sheep. it was fun spending time with one another. earlier, it was just me and yiyou. then gwen came. then yiyou left for school. soon after, puay and xinyi arrived. they liked my cooking! hahah. provided that they wont have diarrhoea. LOL.

oooo. an interesting fact. puay can really act as mentally ill-ed daughter. all of them are like calling me ma, niang. right xinyi? hahaha. she uses gwen's hand and head as her communication tool to her "dad". hahah. they can be soooo lame! no wonder puay is in communications. hee.

had fun fellowshipp together too! (: thanks YS for your support and committment to one another =)) we shall grow from glory to glory. yyyyyssssssssssssssss! hurray. heeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home