appreciate.treasure.cherish

Monday, January 15, 2007

wondering.

life is really fragile. life is really unpredictable.

tanruoyang.
i may not really keep in contact with him after primary school days, and may not know him that well. but it was really saddening to see someone that i once played and studied together before, passed away. saw his wake and heard of his story in fighting the disease. i was glad to go over to his wake, at least for the last time. thankfully, he's a believer. i believe we will have chance to meet again =))

after the wake, my uncle drove me & my mum around. along the streets of Geylang. my goodness. female prostitutes everywhere. they are really young and pretty.just like my age? some of them were being pressed and pressurized to being one. again, it's really saddening. around my age, what am i doing and what they are doing? i'm not despising on them, but i'm just glad that i've a family that cares and a proper shelter and education. different situations and circumstances = different way of living.

and recently, i was reminded of child abuse. came across the website few months back. yucks. all these people. they are really incorrigible. i really cant stand it man. this is really terrible. if you want to know more, www.lightamillioncandles.com. really, i think the world should just stop being selfish and disgusting! arghhhh.

well, it shows how fortunated, how blessed we are, living in singapore, living in the world of technology. thank God for air-conditioners, internet access, gadgets, handphones and many many things that we often take for granted.

thank you, my family, my girlfriends, my family of christ, my friends and you, Daddy, for loving me =)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home